Wednesday, September 7, 2016

That First Sunday...

This coming Thursday, the NFL season is almost here. College football just recently had one of the most exciting opening weeks in recent memory. All in all, this is probably one of my favorite times of the year. The grand human carnival is here.

As the season approaches, I not only look forward to the one the field drama but also the human drama of the season. Stories of hardship, determination, and stupidity are coming with the oncoming football season. I do not just go into a football season looking forward to the wins and losses, but the unbelievable stories of the players themselves.

This blog will talk about both. I love football and I love what it is all about.

My pick for the Thursday night game:

Broncos win: 23-17

No comments:

Post a Comment